Was Your Social Security Disability Claim Denied?
It is no secret that most people find the Social Security Disability Insurance program to be confusing, frustrating and stressful. If you filed a claim only to have it denied at the initial stage in the process, you are not alone. The Social Security Administration denies many initial disability claims, but did you know that you can appeal the decision?
Daniel Barron Attorney And Mediation Services, Inc. can help you appeal a disability claim that was denied and obtain the benefits you deserve. My team includes a compassionate and extremely effective lawyer, Leigh Rosser, who handles our Social Security Disability claims. She can step in to help when you and your family need it most.
Our lawyer can assist you by:
- Evaluating your claim for disability benefits
- Determining if your medical condition or cognitive impairment qualifies
- Explaining your work credits and eligibility
- Gathering the medical evidence you need
- Appealing a denied disability claim
- Exploring whether Supplemental Security Income may be an option
Contact My Office And Get The SSD Help You Need Now
Contact my law office if your claim for disability benefits was denied. You can schedule a consultation with our attorney who will answer your questions and explain the law and your options. You can reach my office by calling or sending me an email.