Our Practice Is Client-Focused
Daniel Barron, Attorney And Mediation Services, Inc. is continually evolving and improving the quality legal services we offer individuals in Colorado’s Western Slope communities. With office in Edwards, my firm is well-positioned to provide the personalized counseling and representation you deserve.
This is a team-focused law practice with strengths in family law, including divorce, allocation of parenting time and decision-making in the best interests of children, maintenance, relocations, prenuptial agreements, modifications of court orders and estate planning, including Wills and Medical Durable Powers of Attorney. The lawyers at my firm bring together extensive, diverse experience. We are united in a clear mission: achieving timely, affordable resolution of clients’ legal problems while minimizing unnecessary emotional and financial strain.
Informed Advice From Attorneys Who Care About Your Family
Clients who place their trust in me and my associates benefit from:
- My services as a highly trained neutral mediator, available to assist divorcing couples and others involved in civil disputes in creating equitable agreements without costly, stressful litigation.
- Counsel and advocacy by domestic relations attorneys skilled in delivering accurate information, evaluating all options and assertively defending client interests.
- Comprehensive estate planning services such as the drafting of wills, powers of attorney and other documents ideally suited to individuals’ and families’ needs.
- Objectivity and compassion regarding concerns such as the impact of custody and parenting plans on children’s long-term well-being and financial stability. We are able to help analyze how a decision made today can affect your rights in the foreseeable future, and we therefore help our clients consider how a decision made now may not be the best decision in the future. Considering how a current decision can affect future possibilities is essential in reaching agreements and developing trial strategies.
- In support of these, we have access to accountants, financial planners and other professionals equipped to address client concerns beyond resolution of legal problems who we refer our clients to in support of making informed decisions.
Dedicated To Pursuing Fair, Affordable Resolution Of Difficult Emotional And Financial Disputes
Throughout a law career that began in 1995, I have advanced my skills that I use in mediation and trial, as well as negotiations with opposing counsel in order to reach fair and reasonable resolution of disputed issues. I am a proven litigator who has had success in highly disputed cases. My firm is devoted to helping people make sound and reasonable decisions, and we specialize in taking appropriate and only necessary legal action, which has contributed to success in both negotiating and if necessary, trial of the disputed issues.
I welcome all inquiries regarding my firm’s services. To request a consultation at any of my three offices, contact us by emailing me or calling my offices at 970-926-6636.