Effective Counsel For Homeowners And Condominium Associations
Whether they oversee a quiet ski lodge in Aspen or a multifamily residential complex in Edwards, boards of directors for homeowners and condominium associations are confronted with a myriad of owner and operator issues, disputes, HOA regulations, requirements and rules on a daily basis. Ensuring compliance with condominium law in Colorado can be a difficult task, and errors can prove extremely costly.
At Daniel Barron Attorney And Mediation Services, Inc., I advise HOAs and condominium/community property associations and help them safeguard their interests. I can help you comply with the law and address issues when they arise. My office is in Eagle County, but I represent homeowners associations throughout the surrounding area in matters involving:
- Drafting and amending of governing documents such as the declaration of covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&R); bylaws; articles of incorporation; and other rules and regulations
- Enforcement of governing documents
- Construction codes
- Membership, elections and meetings
- Reserve funds and budgeting
- Property maintenance
- Filing of property liens
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Assistance with small claims and assessment collections
Need Legal Advice Concerning HOA And Condominium Law? Contact Me Today.
If you are on the board of directors for an association or are a community property owner and want to speak with a lawyer about compliance or other issues, contact me today. You can reach me by phone at (970) 926-6636 or by email.